Friday, May 8, 2009

Your Brain on Lupron

Today was an interesting day, Hormonal Freakshow-wise. I mowed the lawn. Then I got mad that the Shaburn (the lawn between us & the Shafers) hasn't been mowed by the lawn-guy (who's a jerk), so I mowed that too. Then, after discussing my energy burst with ...someone who might rather remain nameless... I thought it might be a good idea to cut down the tree that I've been asking ...someone... to cut down since last fall. So, Nameless loaned me her husband's hacksaw and said she'd come over to watch. Here's the sorta before picture:
 
I say "sorta" because I'd already trimmed some branches off. 
Here's Me, cutting the tree with a hacksaw:

Then, this nice guy came strolling down the street with his chainsaw. He said, "Would you like some help with that or are you trying to do it the hard way?" So, we said that'd be alright and here he is working on the tree.

Now, the front of our house looks like this:
We get a lot more sun in the front now. And I feel a lot better. 

Probably shouldn't get my hair cut right now, though, huh?

1 comment:

  1. heheheh! I love this!!! And it turned out GREAT!!!

    I finally saw my cell had a call on it. I feel terrible!!! Tomorrow we have Tucker Day....but what does your schedule look like...we always want to see our Deli!!!

    ReplyDelete