Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

I went to GRS this morning so they could recheck my estrogen levels. I have two things to say about that. 
First: Sheila was there. She came over to talk with me & check on how I'm feeling. So I told her the broccoli story - in full four part harmony - and she just about fell over laughing. I was cracking up at her laughing about me crying. 
Second: My estrogen levels are STILL not low enough! So, I'll go in on Monday for another test to see if they've gone down some. This is insane! I didn't realize I'm this much of a woman. Hah hah hah. Ugh. 

We have a very busy few days ahead of us! The very VERY best part is that KATHLEEN is going to be here for a couple of days!! Yes, Kathleen! I absolutely cannot wait to have her here! I feel a little sorry for her, because I'm still a Hormonal Freakshow, but I have a feeling I can control it a little better when she's here! Huzzah!

Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. HUZZAH!!!

    HEAH on Kathleen, boo on still waiting, but I know your body will be ready soon!

    We'd love to see you. I've been laying low with the kids and not time for the phone (you are more than welcome to call!) I'm heading out around 3:30, and will return post movie....what you are plans this evening? I love you!

    ReplyDelete