Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baseballs & Lemons

You're dying of curiosity! You've been pacing, looking out the window every three and a half minutes. You're anxious to hear about our visit to Dr. Perloe this morning, aren't you? Well, let me find a more comfortable reclining position & I'll settle in to tell you. 

The Monkeys have become baseballs. They are ginormous baseballs just itching to turn into something more. Like the horses at the Kentucky Derby, they're chomping at the bit - eager to Become, eager to Complete, eager to BE. They are indeed growing large! Remember how I'd reported that I'm having a hard time fitting into regular person clothes? Yes? Well! Let me tell you why! There are NINETEEN of those baseballs in there. Growing so beautifully. They're large large large & yet, not large enough. Oh, they will be. Believe you me, they will be! Two more days and they'll hopefully be full of eggies. Yes, two more days. We're pretty much set for Saturday for the retrieval. Oh my. That's a real sentence to write. 

Tomorrow I'll go back to see Dr. Perloe (I wonder if they'll get sick of me?) and he'll measure again and we'll make the appointment for retrieval. I love coming home with good news!

Go Team Beaker!

4 comments:

  1. Go Braves!!!

    What is this mention of Lemons? I see nothing in the blog re: lemons. While I understand what you mean (because I went to the doctor with you today), the studio audience and those watching at home are dying to know what you are talking about. Don't keep the fans in suspense any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ovaries are the size of lemons. I'm not a lemon (right now), my ovaries are. And they're going to get bigger. There, are you satisfied? I'm really REALLY uncomfortable. I'm now reduced to wearing my too big exercise clothes because those are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! Praying for you and your lemons!!! Bring on the eggs!

    Love you very much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! We will keep our fingers crossed for you on Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete