Monday, May 11, 2009

Update

Today was the third check for my estrogen levels. I had to get there, get blood drawn & get to the airport to pick up Kathleen by 10. Do you know that Kathleen's here? It's an exciting day. 

Sheila called - finally - at 1:30 to tell me that I can FINALLY begin Phase III.
So that means that I will start the "cocktail" shot tonight to stimulate the follicle growth & hopefully stimulate the maturation of a ton of eggs for the harvesting. Harvesting will hopefully take place now on the 22, 23 or 24th. That's all for now. I'm going to go hang out with Kathleen. Do you know that she's here?

Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day for her to arrive...to support you on this big shot. God works mysteriously does he not?

    Hey - sorry the ice cream isn't working out. We were bushed from an emotional week. But, and you Kathleen are welcome for an ice cream run ANYTIME. Interested?

    Oh - did you want to sell your # for the Peachtree? I'm interested....wish I could run WITH you....

    ReplyDelete