Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beaker Shirts

I've been working on a Team Beaker shirt for Brett & me to have (and a few others who've asked).
Beaker usually looks unhappy & something unpleasant usually happens to him. I didn't really want to have an unhappy looking Beaker representing the Little Beaker, so I wanted to create it on my own. I also wanted to recreate it so it looked something like Beaker, but not completely like him. The attached picture will likely be on the front of the shirt. The back will say "Team Beaker" and I haven't decided if I'll put names on them or not. Probably not. I will post pictures of the shirts when they're finished.

1 comment:

  1. I want a shirt!!!!!

    Speaking of shirts...if you are still looking to sell your Peachtree # - I would love to wear a Team Beaker shirt in honor of this journey!!!

    I want a shirt regardless!

    ReplyDelete