Saturday, May 16, 2009

Now Hear This!

I just want to throw it out there for all to know:
Even though he's giving me shots every night that hurt like nothing I've ever known,
And we can't have a baby the way everyone else does (the "fun" way [which is NOT his fault]),
Barbarosa is my favorite person on earth. He makes my heart sing. He makes those blues run. He makes everyday joyful, even when he doesn't feel like it. He makes me remember that there's only ONE person whose opinion matters (which I often forget).

I'm truly BLESSED to have him walking with me. I really like holding his hand. I love my Monkey.



So there.

2 comments:

  1. Who is this Monkey person about whom you speak so fondly? I need to meet him. Sounds like a cool guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, so sweet.....I think ya'll are BOTH blessed to have each other!!

    ReplyDelete