Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sundays of Grace #4

1. The judge on B.'s case awarded them summary judgement on Friday! Huge because he was going to be out of town this week and would have missed the first ultrasound. We're SO grateful for the blessing of time that we've been given!

2. Today is Father's Day. We're grateful for our fathers - who in their ways teach us so many things. We're thankful that today Brett is a Father-in-Waiting. JOY!

3. School is going great for me! I am really glad I'm doing it, even though it's really tough. I've gotten through two of the six weeks and I have a big presentation tomorrow! Wish me luck!

4. I'm so glad to be feeling "pregnant" finally. I know that sounds funny, but I've waited a really long time to have morning sickness and food aversions and uncontrollable sleepiness. I'm still in between clothes, and I'm fine with that. I got the Bella Band to hold my regular clothes up & that's wonderful. 

How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment