Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sundays of Grace #3

1. Our biggest Sunday of Grace and it's only the third! So grateful, so blessed to be Pregnant with Confidence! As Sheila said when she called me, "Team Beaker Rocks!"

2. My first week of school went well. I had a cold through most of it, but I'm not going to complain too much. Graduate school is much harder than undergrad - more reading, more writing, less playing! And I have obligations outside of being a student. But, I'm doing it, I'm there & I love learning!

A great week with two great Graces. Thanks for continuing to pray for whatever Beans might be in there - one or two or three (!). It's so exciting to be on this side of the shots!

Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. I love your graces, and am so thrilled. I'm sorry I've been so busy as of late. FB stati are all I got, but I'd love to get together this wee. We'll work out it around VBS and Grad classes, and I've been there...and it is worth it.

    So thrilled for pregnancy...what news!!! :) Rest up!

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete