Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Migraine

I'm trying to stay positive, but I woke up this morning with a migraine. That usually means that my hormone levels are dropping. I have a day off of going to see people, or being preoccupied during the Wait, but I sorta wish I didn't. I don't think I want to be alone with my thoughts. I really want them to have stuck, but I'm nervous now. I have to let go, let God, but I'm having a very human reaction for a minute. 
It's alright if this doesn't take the first time. There's only a small chance that it will. We have more embryos waiting for us for the second time. 
I just wish I didn't have this dratted headache!

Go Team Beaker!


4 comments:

  1. I so hope all is well. Many people are pulling for you and Brett. If it helps, just know that you are greatly loved and cared for.

    Petunia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You show that migraine who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your migraine is gone by now and that it isn't an indication of anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete