Monday, June 22, 2009

Absenteeism

I'm sorry I've been absent! I've been at school. How's that for an excuse?! 
I'm trying to talk Brett into writing once a week, you know, to give you people a break from my thoughts and to give you his perspective. I think it'd be fun! Otherwise, here's the scoop: I'm feeling good and pregnant. The baby/ies are making me have to go tee-tee a lot. I mean a LOT. I haven't slept through the night in a week, and I normally never wake up. I'm so swollen that Brett has to buckle my shoes for me if I've already put on pants. The swell is from the hormone shots. Remember they told me that I wouldn't get better if I got pregnant? They weren't kidding! 

There are three things that I'm really enjoying, though:
1. I can eat whatever I feel like, and what I feel like is normally good like fruit and protein (or fried chicken and chili rilenos)
2. My hair isn't falling out!
3. My fingernails are fantastic - strong, healthy and long! 

I am not unpleased with anything so far except the constant hunger and ookiness, but I'm not really even unpleased about that! 

We're getting pumped about Friday. That's when we'll discover how many stuck! I am fairly certain that there are those of you who are rooting for twins and there are a few more out there who are secretly hoping for Triplets. TRIPLETS! Who on EARTH would wish that on us? You know who you are.

As to school: it's fine. I'm not always certain that I'm smart enough to do this. I feel quite overwhelmed because it's so foreign and no one seems to back up and explain it better! I just keep hoping it'll come to me. I can't keep up with blogging so much because of school, but I'm trying to juggle it better. I sleep so stinking much now because the baby/ies are wearing me out! Speaking of which.... Good night! Sweet Dreams! I love you! God Bless you! Don't forget to say your prayers! (Right, Andre???)

4 comments:

  1. What about those of us pulling for quadruplets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love twins. Triplets?!?! Would need another set of arms. BUt we are very excited for your Fruday news too. In the meantime, hang in there with school, you will do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think twins are fun if you add a Dalmation.

    Petunia

    ReplyDelete