Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sundays of Grace #2

1. What an absolute blessing it's been to have such loving support this week! Everyone who could was here to help get me through this week. It was so nice to be able to focus on other things than whether or not I'm pregnant.

2. I know it's goofy, but it is important to us: we're grateful that the vet was able to discern what was wrong with Lucy's mouth & why she had such bad breath! We knew it was too bad to be normal bad dogbreath & when the vet told us that she had an infection in her mouth, it confirmed it! We were able to give her some antibiotics & it cleared it up. Thank goodness!

Go Team Beaker!

2 comments:

  1. yeah for both...love you and your enduring spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this comment will happen????? None others did from Sunday. The news is encouraging. I am up for a mother/daughter day anytime! Let's go.

    Let's go team Beaker!!!!!

    Petunia

    ReplyDelete