Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bizy Bakson

Just a quick prayer request...
Tomorrow's a big day for us. I have to go very early for bloodwork at GRS & I start summer semester also! 

Please keep those prayers coming! We're hoping that everything is going along as it should and that we'll get some POSITIVE results!

Also, a few big shout outs to the people who've kept me occupied this week - A nice trip to the mountains with OLA friends started this long week off  then Momma & I had a Mother/Daughter day all day on Monday, Kristen got me to go to the pool with her, Connie & I dug having coffee together frequently this week, Mimso & I went to the movies & Cathy & I enjoyed lunch together! Thanks everyone!

Keep those prayers lifted up for us and I'll report in in a few days with some results!

GO TEAM BEAKER!!


1 comment:

  1. SO glad while I was out of town ytou were taken care of...I thank them all too!!!

    Please let me know tomorrow!! Can I call?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete