Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inquiring Minds want to know, apparently

We did it!!! Go Team Beaker! 


I'm officially pregnant. We don't know how many, though apparently there are a bunch of people rooting for twins! Yesterday was tough holding it in, but thankfully I had to go to school & couldn't tell anyone there. 
I'll write the whole story sometime when I'm not getting ready for school.

Thanks everyone for your prayers! KEEP PRAYING! We have to keep the hormone levels going up up up!

Go Team Beaker!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Adele and Brett!
    I am so happy for you, and will definitely keep praying!!

    -Emily Hilimire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOO HOO!!!!!

    Gestate away, Mamacita!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN AMEN!!!!!! So thrilled, and CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be happier for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete