Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 3 CGH

Brett talked with the woman at Reprogenetics. The Day 3 CGH test is so new, they don't even have the machines set up to do that test! That made our decision very easy and we will not be having that test done. We will go through with the Day 3 PGD testing, which is what our original plan was.
I'm waiting for Sheila to call me back in re: some questions I had about the Shots & Other. Hmmm... Thursday's going to come awfully quickly & I need answers! 
Getting nervous about the shots... But like Connie & I decided today, there are times when you suck it up and do what you need to do in order to get something wonderful on the other side.

Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. Cling to the Hope....you are not alone, and we are praying for you!! You and connie are wise and right....cling to that, even when nerves come!

    Much love!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete