Friday, April 3, 2009

Beaker

There's a lot that I'm not going to write tonight. I'm super tired from spending the day out and I really want to lie down before Date Night tonight. Brett & I need to process some information before I write it down, so it might be tomorrow before the full story (or what we're willing to share) is out there.

Here's the gist for you to mull over tonight, Dearest. This whole process is going to go rather quickly, we hope. I'm pretty sure that in 6 weeks we'll have Something. In the meantime, Brett has renamed the Science Project "Beaker." Partly for the Science Loving Lab "partner" of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew of the Muppets and partly because that Beaker makes a similar noise to what I make when I get shots. Sorry, I mean after I get a shot. When I get the shot, I try to be brave, but I'm not. More on that later. So, from here on after, we'll refer to the Science Project as either the Science Project or Beaker. Both are VERY loving terms and we're expecting that you as a supportive and loving friend/family member will become enamored with that term and use it too! 

We're all smiles as we go out on Date Night.  There's a LOT to tell and we'll tell as much as we can tomorrow. We have a lot of hope. We've got a lot of faith. We are full of love!

Now that's a family motto!
Love.


1 comment: