Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Umm. Sorry

It's been a long time since I've written. Are you still there?
This week, on Monday, we had an up-and-coming photographer come do a photo shoot for us to help us make sure we have memories of this extraordinary time and larger-than-life belly. Click here to go see the pictures she took.

With Christmas coming, we are truly bedecked! Though I can't be out of bed long to enjoy it, and I haven't seen the lights outside much, we're enjoying our last Christmas season as a family of two. Thanks to Momma, we even have two rubber ducky ornaments playing chase on our Christmas tree!

If you go look at the pictures that Carrie took, you'll notice that I have a ridiculous belly. My arms are nowhere NEAR as long as my belly requires them to be to reach things. So Momma has spent a few afternoons here helping me wrap and write notes. Bless her! Always grateful for such cheerful help!

B's mom took me to see Dr. Korotkin last week. The babes and I had a wonderful report and we are happily steeping along. It's not going to be too long now! I'm guessing about a month until we have some Little Miracles around here.

The Babes are so active all the time. I love that! Even when they are kicking me in the ribs or bouncing on my bladder, I'm a happy camper. I'd much prefer to be kicked than not to feel them. It's always fun when B gets to feel them - they often stop whatever they're doing when he leans over to feel. I think they don't like being on stage!

I hope you're still out there. It won't be long before we have to change the title of the blog to something new. Hang on! It won't be long until Team Beaker has its two final and BEST teammates!

If I forget to tell you, Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah! And I hope your New Year is as blessed as ours plans to be!

Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics! You are gorgeous!!!!! WOW!! So are those babies. Your photographer is AWESOME!!

    Counting down with you! We have our ultrasound today, and learn (maybe, if baby cooperates) what the gender is!!! But, a healthy baby trumps all!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete