Monday, September 28, 2009

Clean Sheets & Warm Hugs

I landed 2 and a half hours ago, but I'm still high above the world! I had a great and wonderful visit with Mom & Dad Ramsden at the Clean Sheets & Warm Hugs Bed & Breakfast (ie., their home in Celebration, Fl). I timed my trip just exactly perfectly so that the second day I was there, we celebrated Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!
Here's a picture of her birthday cake while it was displayed for all to see before dinner. It was a perfect size for three of us.
Here's a picture of the birthday cake after we sang Happy Birthday and enjoyed a piece each.

We went to Cocoa Beach. We walked on the beach and got a little bit of sunshine on our cheeks and sand in our toesies. Then we went to a restaurant on the harbor so we could watch the boats come in and out and look at the cruise ships. I got a hamburger. I really liked that hamburger. I could have cried about that hamburger. But I didn't. Instead I ate it all up.
Mom & Dad Ramsden have been fantastic and wonderful members of Team Beaker - so supportive, so loving and so enthusiastic! We like people like that on Team Beaker! And we certainly love Mom & Dad Ramsden!

Go Team Beaker!

p.s. just a random thought that I just had: the next time I see Mom & Dad R., I'll (hopefully) have two little babies!!!

1 comment: