Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beyond Grateful

I believe that Life Happens.I believe that Moments in Life happen and are as easily ignored as cherished. A friend of mine posted this link on YouTube. It's about life's Moments. This video is one of the most beautiful Reminders of Life's Moments that I've ever had the pleasure of watching. One of the instants the video brings to mind is birth. At that, I was stopped in my tracks. I don't think that in all of my obsession with the Science and the miracle of Science I have stopped to really praise God for the pure, unadulterated JOY that He has chosen to bless us with until today. I truly believe that God has a Plan that is Infinitely Greater than and plan we could ever come up with. I am beside myself, right now, in Awe and Joy and Gratitude for the Lives that Brett & I are getting ready to welcome. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment