Monday, October 19, 2009

Movement & Massage

I got my first pregnancy massage today. I just broke down and did it! With all the extra weight added on, my back has been a wreck! My circulation feels great! For the first time in a few months, my toes don't feel like they're little sausages attached to footballs. I might actually be able to put on my wedding band. Unlikely, but maybe I'll give it a try...

The babes are moving so much now! I can feel them through the day, especially after I've eaten. The boy is really active - kicking and punching and rolling over. I guess I'll have to enroll him in Karate pretty early on, huh! I don't feel the girl as much. I read somewhere that one can't compare one pregnancy with the next. I guess that depends on the baby! So, I'm not too worried about the girl. I feel her every once in a while - generally at night - so I'm happy. Someone - I can't remember who - wants them to stick all 4 feet and 4 hands out at once so I'll look like a bumpy lump! I think it'd be kinda funny, too.

Brett can feel the babes, though he hesitates to say "Yes, I felt that." I think because he thought they'd be punching him harder. He swears that the babes are out to drive him nuts!

We have a visit with Dr. Smith tomorrow. It's time to start talking birth plan, so that will certainly be on the agenda for tomorrow. It's also about time to do the gestational diabetes test - about which I'm nervous! I have a lot going on tomorrow, including finishing up a small paper and going to school in the afternoon. I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting about the visit, but I'll certainly get to it after school tomorrow night. Just be patient!

I hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment