Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alas, No Video

I wish I could show you what I look down and see all the time. These babies are getting so big and so active all the time that my belly is constantly changing direction. Andre is in town for November and is babysitting me while B is out of town. She has been absolutely fabulous! Andre has cooked meals three times a day - and three snacks - and generally taken wonderful care of me. I'm very very lucky to have someone so nice doing nice things! I'm getting a little spoiled! But that's not what I'm writing about.

Andre is here. Andre has a voice like no other voice in the world. For being right at 6 feet tall, Andre has a very high voice. She was reading to me about something on Monday night and the strangest thing started happening. The babies started shifting my belly all around! When Andre starts talking, they start kicking and playing. I truly believe that they like her! A Lot! Andre kept reading and Barbarosa (who was in town for this occasion) and I just sat there and watched them kick and turn and play. The Boy (for that's what we've named him) has a crush on Andre, we've decided. He's the one that starts all the kicking and then The Girl (for that's what we've named her) joins in after. He's an instigator.

I wish I had video of the belly to share. Perhaps Someday I might share some. But in the meantime, Go Team Beaker!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!! Can't wait to see the belly Sunday!! Oh - get my message, are my 2 little ones ok to come if I keep them out of the way. I could just come and then go? But say the word.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete